Kargador at Dawn

Kargador at Dawn
Work in the Vineyard

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

31st Sunday in Ordinary Time (C)


Readings: Wisdom 11: 22 - 12: 2; 2 Thessalonians 1: 11 – 2: 2; Luke 19:  1-10.

Selected Text:  “Zacchaeus stood there and said to the Lord, "Behold, half of my possessions, Lord, I shall give to the poor, and if I have extorted anything from anyone I shall repay it four times over."  (Luke 19: 8)

Meditation: Zacchaeus is teaching us the real meaning of justice and sharing – ‘half of my possession, I shall give to the poor, and if I have extorted anything from anyone, I shall repay it four times over’. Here we have a man who expresses his sorrow not merely in words but in actual restitution of the wrong done – and he does it four times over! Zacchaeus stands as our bench mark in our following Jesus Christ! www.badaliyya.blogspot.com

DHIKR SIMPLE METHOD... 
1st step: Write the text or Dhikr (the Arabic word for REMEMBRANCE) in your heart. 
2nd step: Let the text remain always in on your lips and mind - RECITING the text silently as often as possible... 
3rd step:  Be attentive to the disclosure of the meaning/s of the text in your life. 


No comments: