Kargador at Dawn

Kargador at Dawn
Work in the Vineyard

Saturday, June 15, 2013

11th Sunday in Ordinary Time (C)


The Dhikr for 11th Sunday of the Ordinary Year (C)
Readings: 2 Samuel 12: 7-10, 13; Galatians 2: 16, 19-21; Luke 7: 36 - 8: 3 
Selected Gospel Passage: Jesus turned to the woman and said to Simon, 'you see this woman? I came into your house, and you poured no water over my feet, but she has poured out her tears over my feet and wiped them away with her hair. You gave me no kiss, but she has been covering my feet with kisses ever since I came in. You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment.  For this reason I tell you that her sins, many as they are, have been forgiven her, because she has shown such great love. It is someone who is forgiven little who shows little love.' Luke 7: 44-47)
Reflection:  Today, each one us is being confronted by the woman in the Gospel… Her many sins are forgiven, because she has shown such great love!  Have we, too, shown such great love…? There is NO more escaping behind the ‘rug’ of rituals and formulas!
DHIKR SIMPLE METHOD...
1st step: Write the Dhikr in your heart.
2nd step: Let the Dhikr remain always in on your lips and mind - RECITING the dihkr silently as often as possible...
3rd step:  Be attentive to the disclosure of the meaning/s of the Dhikr in your life.
Bapa Elisha

No comments: